Wednesday, May 16, 2007

10 Days Until Departure!

So, its 10 days until I leave for my incredible adventure. I just graduated from Carolina, and will be working as much as possible to make some money for food and anything else I'll need on the road. It's a very exciting time, but the anxiety for my journey ahead is ever present.
Anyways, the goal for this blog is to keep everyone who cares to keep up with me updated on my bicycle trip across the U.S., as it will not always be possible to use a cell phone. I will be posting edited journal entries, and some of the ridiculous anecdotes that will inevitably occur (especially considering I'll be with Rob for a whole summer). I probably will not be able to post entries any more than once or twice a week, maybe less. However, I will try my hardest to include some comment or story for every day that I'm out on the road.
I would really like to hear from everyone who wants to send they're love, comments, stories from home, and whatever else you feel like updating me on. All you have to do is make a comment on a recent post, I'll try to check them all. Thanks to everyone for your support, or your pessimism, they both drive me to work harder. That's all for now, I'll continue my story soon. I may even become literate in the process!

3 comments:

Rich said...

Go Riiich, Go Riiiich.
With peace, love and positive vibes, the Browns

Anonymous said...

Hey rich its bub. i cant believe how good u guys r doing. keep up the good work. cant wait to see u again. love bub

Anonymous said...

hey rich its bub (u might have gotten my other one but i dont think so) i cant believe how good u guys r doin. keep up the good work. i cant wait to see u when u get home.